Horizon gold card,creditline etc...- Gold Credit Card FAQ

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Vanilla Visa FAQ

Q:Can I use Vanilla Visa Card on Internet to purchase online.I just tried using 1 and it declined.what should I do?
A:Check your name,CC number,Expiry date and CVV.Contact the issuer at http://www.vanillavisa.com/

Q:I have a VanillaVisa Card?It was working some time back but now its not working?
Ans:Its possible that balance is not sufficient.May be you can use it on an ATM to check the balance.

Q:Will amazon accept vanillavisa.com cards and where I can purchse them?
A:It should provided name you used on amazon matches correctly.www.vanillavisa.com should be the place to buy them

Q:Can I use paypal using Vanilla visa card for Gift?
A:If paypal accept it to verify your account,then yes

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At July 24, 2008 at 7:40 AM , Blogger sarah said...

    Beware of Vanilla Visa!!! They change their "term of agreement" on a whim, and since they don't have the card holder's contact info, you have no way of knowing that they're stealing your balance (oops, I mean charging you excessive fees) until you go to use the card and get declined. This company and their cards SUCK. Stay away from the Vanilla Visa cards. It's a scam!

     
  • At September 17, 2008 at 7:43 AM , Blogger tappy said...

    Vanilla Visa is a complete scam. Do not use them. I received two cards as gifts, neither worked. After months, I got them replaced only to discover today that, even though I've only had these cards three months, I've already lost 10% of the total. The seven month period during which they do not take $2.50 a month begins AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE at the store, not when it is activated over the phone. So Visa is grabbing fees at both ends: at the time of purchase (a $50 card costs the buyer more than $50), and during the time of use. They are taking hard earned money from your friend and family. DO NOT BUY THESE CARDS. I learned the hard way; don't be their next stooge.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home